ABOUT JANET SERNACK
Janet is an innovation strategist, teacher, transformer, innovator, mentor, coach and retreat faciltiator. She inspires, supports, and coaches individuals and teams to nurture and embed change and innovation in businesses, and in organisations, experiencing the shock waves of disruptive change in a VUCA world.
Janet enables people to step over the threshold that opens up a new world of conscious, creative and commercial possibilities
- Creating containers and holding spaces in which individuals, teams, organisations and eco-systems can function and grow.
- Tapping into the wider collective intelligence that emerges and cultivates innovative organisations, leaders and teams.
- Integrating the transformational powers creativity, human centred design thinking, and lean start-up methodologies to see and solve problems in ways that people value and cherish
Janet’s work adds value by enabling clients to;
- Make sense of innovation (change that adds value) & position it strategically, in their unique context, to adapt & grow in the playing fields of the 21st century.
- Go to the edges and see the world with fresh eyes by becoming an anti-conventional, contrary & creative thinker, decision maker & problem solver.
- Step back and slow down through attending, observing, retreating & reflecting to break biases, paradigms & shift mindsets to create space for the new insights, possibilities & breakthrough ideas to emerge.
- Nurture their curiosity & imagination by disrupting & breaking functional fixedness by knowing how to safely use cognitive dissonance as a source of constructive disagreement & creativity.
- Discover unexpected patterns & connections & maximize differences & diversity in groups to generate new combinations for creative ideas & innovative solutions.
- Experiment, learn by failing (safely), iterate & pivot to turn promising ideas into workable & innovative solutions applying start-up methodologies.
- Mobilize others, steer past obstacles, to build collaborative teams, networks & eco-systems.
INVITE JANET TO SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENT
TOPICS: DANCING AT THE EDGE OF DISRUPTION – INNOVATION CULTURE, LEADERSHIP & COACHING
Reference Riding the Creative Rollercoaster by Dr Nick Udall
Applying lean start-up methodologies to innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship mindsets, behaviours, skills and practices.
Applying human-centred design thinking methodologies to innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship mindsets, behaviours, skills and practices.
People side of innovation global thought leader and award winning blogger on the front end of innovation, developing intrinsic motivation, traits, mindsets, behaviours and skills to support and enable successful digital transformations.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
It is my genuine pleasure to recommend Janet Sernack’s ‘Coaching for Innovation’ program. I completed the program in early 2017 and I found it robust, inspiring, and intensely practical. Janet is a dedicated teacher and coach who took pains to create a safe yet challenging learning environment for this virtual course. She is also a marvellous role model for risk-taking and continuous learning.”MARK A. BROWN
The Coach for Innovators program is unique and really experiential. Personally I have gone through the U process myself and benefited from it. I am more confident to coach innovators now than ever before. Janet is an experienced trainer who is so generous in sharing her time and knowledge. She is the subject matter expert in the innovation space and I am so glad I have completed the training with her.”DAISY TSE
Your comprehensive framework training program for Coach on innovation is a great breath in this competitive life to enable any individual or organisation to find an adapted generative solution about their issues. Thank you for your passion Janet and Thank you for this deep continuous research on innovation mindset and the efficient implementation through the 7 stages process.”FAKROUDINE AKBARALY