JANET SERNACK PRESENTS A RANGE OF HYBRID INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM ONLINE COACHING DEEP LEARNING PROGRAMS
This includes The International Coach Federation (ICF) Continuing Coach Education (CCE) The Coach for Innovators, Leaders and Teams Certified Program™ to enable and equip coaches, leaders, teams, consultants, and entrepreneurs to become future-fit in a constantly changing and uncertain world.
Our deep learning programs enable people to become agile and nimble leaders, coaches, consultants, and teams able to respond, regroup, and thrive, by knowing how to pivot and adapt to dilemmas, problems, and disruptive events.
ABOUT THE DEEP LEARNING PROGRAM
About The Coach for Innovators, Leaders and Teams Certified Program™
The Coach for Innovators, Leaders, and Teams Certified Program™ involves the presenter (Certified Coach for Innovators™) to partner with a group of individual coaches, leaders, or with a functional team to develop their confidence, competence, and capacity, to be innovative in leading, coaching and teaming innovation.
In ways that meet the excellence and professional ethics of the ICF and the desired rigorous measurement and evaluation criteria to become certified by ImagineNation™ as Professionally Certified Coaches for Innovators™.
In ways that align change and technology initiatives with people, that are creative, inventive, collaborative, and safely experimental, to partner with clients to systemically and strategically align and improve a team, business practice, or an organisation’s ability to add value to the quality of users, customers and stakeholders’ lives in ways, they appreciate and cherish.
CREATIVITY, INVENTION, AND INNOVATION
To distinguish between creativity, invention, and innovation, and develop the mindsets, behaviours, and skills of adaptive, creative, and inventive innovators, participants realise real business opportunities and solve real-life problems – in ways that are valued by people and customers.
SHIFT YOUR BUSINESS GAME
The deep learning program develops people’s consciousness, mental toughness, and emotional agility, to adapt, innovate, grow and flow through a disruptive VUCA world.
MAKE INNOVATION HAPPEN
The deep learning program engages and harnesses peoples’ potential and collective genius to embed innovation, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship, in an organisation or innovation, functional, hybrid, or agile team by:
- Increasing their presence within a co-creative learning experience involving co-sensing, co-inquiring, co-discovering, and co-designing innovative solutions to arrive differently in the playing fields of the future.
- Developing the intrinsic motivators, unlearning and relearning strategies, mental toughness and emotional agility, growth, beginner, and innovation mindsets, behaviours, and skills to initiate and sustain innovation initiatives.
- Applying and integrating “on the job” re-thinking strategies, reflective, critical, and creative thinking practices, decision making, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Facilitating trust, permission, and safety, to connect, explore, discover, design, through cultivating people’s imagination, curiosity, compassion, courage, and creativity.
- Reducing risk adversity, encouraging experimentation and collaboration in failing forward to deliver and execute breakthrough solutions that people appreciate and cherish.
OUTCOMES OF OUR LEARNING PROGRAM
What coaches, leaders, consultants, trainers, groups, and teams learn by attending the deep learning programs:
- Develop capacity, competence, and confidence to be conscious, agile, and adaptive, to effect positive systemic change and flow in a VUCA environment.
- Know how to make sense of innovation, strategically and systemically, and apply and align it in their own unique context, no matter what it is.
- Feel confident to solve problems and maximise opportunities through cultivating consciousness, and GRIT to effectively ride the creativity and innovation roller-coaster and deliver commercially viable business outcomes.
- Feel confident and know how to see and solve problems to maximise opportunities for change and growth through knowing and applying the key adaptive, growth and innovation mindsets, behaviours, and skills as the foundations for initiating and sustaining success.
- Feel confident and know how to deal effectively with the challenges and resistance factors to change and innovation to pull and engage people towards co-creating compelling, passionately purposeful futures.
- Know how to develop and access intrinsic motivation and clarify a passionate purpose for innovation.
- Know how to facilitate creative conversations through listening, inquiring, and differing at the generative level to maximise diversity, unleash possibilities, shift mindsets, and unleash creative ideas and effect breakthroughs.
- Feel confident and know how to apply elastic thinking strategies: conceptual, creative, and critical thinking to emerge, diverge and converge insights, openings, and possibilities for unleashing creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Know how to engage and enroll people fully in a digital transformation initiative and an innovation process or program.
REGISTER FOR THE COACH FOR INNOVATORS CERTIFIED PROGRAM NOW
PROGRAM COMMENCES FEBRUARY 2022
WHAT OUR LEARNING PROGRAMS INVOLVE
Evidence Based Case Study
Participants incorporate their own business problem as an evidence-based case study and an action learning assignment, to learn how to see, respond to and solve people and business problems in their context of innovation.
Weekly or Fortnightly Webinars
Each week, for 9 consecutive weeks, participants receive short video bots, attend a live 2-hour webinar that includes the introduction of concepts and principles, facilitated group discussion, skills practice with debriefing processes, and refection practice and recreation activities.
Weekly or Fortnightly Recreation Tasks
Comprehensive recreation tasks are assigned to deepen the understanding and application of the concepts, principles, and skills through reading articles, u-tube presentations, exercises, journalling, and mindfulness practices.
Participants are assigned coaching buddies in a complimentary time zone and location for discussion, support, and skills practice.
One on one coaching sessions
Each participant schedules 4 individual 45 minute one on one coaching sessions with their coach to support and reinforce the learning process, identify and resolve personal saboteurs and blockages, and develop distinctions and further ‘on the job’ applications.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I would encourage all professionals that are interested in innovation and new perspectives in coaching to attend this course. Janet has a lot of experience and knowledge and till the end of the course you gain self-awareness and a lots of new ideas and tools that you are encouraged to use in your own business. The course is resource rich with material and references and I was really benefited. It was a very enjoyable course and thank you Janet for this beautiful experience.
Coaching for innovation is not such about learning the skills of a coaching session – it pushes you to produce a business plan and action steps for you and your own business. This was an uncomfortable and welcome surprise! Janet was incredibly gentle and patient and helped me work through my business challenge until I was able to come up with something that was meaningful for me and my business. I really appreciated the support and encouragement. Thank you so much for the experience, knowledge and increased skills – I’m hoping that I can now more skilfully coach others to innovate and create value for themselves and our world!“
The Coach for Innovators Certified Program cultivates innovation agility in your business, as well as empowers you to stimulate innovation in others. Janet through a series of methodologies helps you explore upfront what problems you’re trying to solve and opens your mind to new perspectives and possibilities. Many thanks Janet for the reinvention”.