ABOUT JANET SERNACK
Janet Sernack is the founder of ImagineNation™ where she is an innovation strategist, consultant, trainer, coach, speaker and leadership retreat facilitator.
She inspires, supports, and coaches individuals and teams to nurture and embed change and innovation in businesses, and in organisations, who are experiencing the shock waves of disruptive change in a VUCA world.
Janet enables people and teams to step over the threshold that opens up a new world of conscious, creative and commercial possibilities to:
- Create containers and safe holding spaces in which individuals, teams, organisations, and eco-systems can function and grow.
- Tap into the wider collective intelligence that emerges and cultivates innovative organisations, leaders, and teams to prepare them for a future we cannot predict.
- Integrate the transformational powers of creativity, human-centered design thinking, and lean start-up methodologies to see opportunities and solve problems in ways that people value and cherish.
- Make sense of innovation (a change that adds value) and position it strategically and systemically, in their unique context, to adapt and grow in the playing fields of the connected and digitized 21st century.
- Go to the edges and see the world with fresh eyes by becoming an anti-conventional, contrary and creative thinkers, decision-makers and problem solvers.
- Step back and slow down through attending and observing, retreating and reflecting, and rebooting to break biases and paradigms to shift mindsets to create spaces to emerge new insights, possibilities, and breakthrough ideas.
- Nurture their curiosity and imagination by disrupting and breaking functional fixedness by knowing how to safely use creative tension and cognitive dissonance as a source of constructive disagreement and creativity.
- Discover unexpected patterns and connections and maximize differences and diversity in groups to generate new combinations for creative ideas and innovative solutions that result in intelligent actions.
- Experiment, learn by failing (safely), iterate and pivot to turn promising ideas into workable and innovative solutions applying human-centered design thinking and start-up methodologies.
- Mobilize others, steer past obstacles, to build collaborative teams, networks, and eco-systems.
INVITE JANET TO SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENT
TOPICS: DANCING AT THE EDGE OF DISRUPTION – INNOVATION CULTURE, LEADERSHIP & COACHING
Reference Riding the Creative Rollercoaster by Dr Nick Udall
“Coaches have to watch for what they don’t want to see and listen to what they don’t want to hear.” – John Madden
People side of innovation global thought leader and award winning blogger on the front end of innovation developing intrinsic motivation, traits, mindsets, behaviours, and skills to support and enable successful digital transformations.
Applying lean and agile start-up methodologies to innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship mindsets, behaviours, skills, and practices.
Applying human-centred design thinking methodologies to innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship mindsets, behaviours, skills and practices.