ABOUT JANET SERNACK
She enables people and teams to make sense of innovation and apply it strategically to organisational culture change initiatives, leadership and team development, empowering innovation teams and to facilitate and coach individual entrepreneurial business and coaching practices.
She helps organisations, leaders and teams to meet the challenges emerging in the 21st century by enabling them to adapt, innovate and grow through exponential change, crises, uncertainty and disruption by:
- Taping into the wider collective intelligence, and mobilising collective genius to cultivate innovative organisations, leaders, and teams to prepare them for a future we cannot predict or control.
- Integrating the transformational powers of creativity, invention, and innovation with human-centered design thinking, and lean start-up methodologies to see opportunities and solve problems in ways that people value and cherish.
As a mentor and coach, Janet seeks to make a difference and add value by enabling clients to:
- Make sense of innovation and align and position it strategically and systemically, in their unique context.
- See the world with fresh eyes to become creative thinkers, decision-makers, and problem solvers.
- Step back and slow down through attending and observing, retreating and reflecting, and rebooting to shift mindsets and emerge new insights, possibilities, and breakthrough ideas.
- Nurture their curiosity and imagination by knowing how to safely use creative tension and cognitive dissonance as a source of creative energy.
- Discover unexpected patterns and connections and maximize differences and diversity in groups and teams.
- Experiment, learn by failing (safely), iterate, and pivot to turn promising and moon shot ideas into workable, and commercial innovative solutions.
- Mobilize people to steer past obstacles, build collaborative teams, networks, and eco-systems.
INVITE JANET TO SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENT
TOPICS: DANCING AT THE EDGE OF DISRUPTION – INNOVATION CULTURE, LEADERSHIP & COACHING
Reference Riding the Creative Rollercoaster by Dr Nick Udall
“A coach can play any number of roles-mentor, consultant, motivator, but one things she is not is a therapist. Coaching deals with the “how”: how you move from where you are and make change. It’s action oriented and concerned with the present and future not the past.” Shape Magazine
People side of innovation global thought leader and award winning blogger on the front end of innovation developing intrinsic motivation, traits, mindsets, behaviours, and skills to support and enable successful digital transformations.
Applying lean and agile start-up methodologies to innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship mindsets, behaviours, skills, and practices.
Applying human-centred design thinking methodologies to innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship mindsets, behaviours, skills and practices.