Janet Sernack presents hybrid business and coaching online learning programs – The International Coach Federation (ICF) Continuing Coach Education (CCE) Coach for Innovators Certified Program – The Agile Innovator.
Teaches, trains, and coaches people and teams to step over their business as usual thresholds and open them up to a new world of conscious, creative, and commercial possibilities.
ABOUT THE COACHING LEARNING PROGRAMS
About The Coach for Innovators Certified Program
The Coach for Innovators Certifed Program is designed to apply emergence, creativity, design thinking, scrum, agile, and start-up methodologies to innovation leadership in life and work.
CREATIVITY, INVENTION AND INNOVATION
By distinguishing between creativity, invention and innovation, and by developing the mindsets, behaviours and skills of adaptive, creative and inventive innovators, participants realize real business opportunities and solve real life problems – in ways that are valued by people and customers.
SHIFT YOUR BUSINESS GAME
This game-changing, thought-leading, innovation, blended, and group learning program is designed to foster deep learning and develop people’s elastic thinking capability and their emotional agility, to adapt, innovate and flow through a disruptive VUCA world.
MAKE INNOVATION HAPPEN
Which are required to embed innovation, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship, in a business or in an organisation by:
- Developing the desired intrinsic motivators, emotional agility, innovation mindsets, and behaviours.
- Applying and integrating “on the job” learning, critical and creative thinking, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Facilitating trust, permission, and safety, to provide the support and structure to reduce risk adversity, increase presence, collaboration, experimentation, creativity, inventiveness, and innovation.
THE LEARNING PROGRAMS AIMS AND OUTCOMES
What the Coach for Innovators Program aims to achieve
- To inspire and mobilize your potential by building your confidence, capacity and capability to create,
invent and innovate and enable you to cultivate these qualities in the people, teams, and organizations you
coach, manage, or lead.
- To safely shake up and challenge the status quo by embracing a strategic, systemic and human-centered
approach to innovation through teaching and coaching speedy, agile, and blended methods that help people and teams adapt, grow, and flourish through the transformational powers of innovation.
- To know how to be, think, and act differently to generate creative ideas and innovative solutions.
What coaches, leaders, consultants, trainers and teams will learn by attending the program:
- Develops your capacity to be agile and adaptive, to effect positive change and flow in VUCA times.
- Know how to make sense of innovation and apply it in your own unique context, no matter what it is.
- Confidently cultivate the resourceful emotional states and entrepreneurial traits to deal effectively with the creativity and innovation roller-coaster.
- Cultivates the key innovation mindsets as foundations for sustaining your success.
- Know how to deal effectively with the challenges and resistance factors to change and innovation and pull people towards a compelling future.
- Know how to engage and enroll people fully in an innovation process or program.
- Develops intrinsic motivation and passionate purpose for innovation.
- Applies conceptual, creative, and critical thinking strategies to emerge insights, openings, and possibilities for creative ideas and innovative solutions.
REGISTER FOR THE COACH FOR INNOVATORS CERTIFIED PROGRAM NOW
PROGRAM COMMENCES AUGUST 25 AND OCTOBER 20 2020
WHAT THE COACHING LEARNING PROGRAMS INVOLVE
Evidence Based Case Study
Participants incorporate their own business problem as an evidence based case study and an action learning assignment, to learn how to see, respond to and solve people and business problems in their context of innovation.
Each week, for 8 consecutive week, participants attend a live 2 hour webinar that includes the introduction of concepts and principles, facilitated group discussion, skills practice with debrief processes and refection activities.
Weekly Recreation Tasks
Comprehensive recreation tasks are assigned to deepen the understanding and application of the concepts, principles & skills through reading articles, u-tube presentations, exercises, journalling and mindfulness practices.
Participants are assigned a coaching buddy in a complimentary time zone and location for discussion, support and skills practice.
One on one coaching sessions
Each participant schedules 4 individual 45 minute one on one coaching session with Janet to support and reinforce the learning process, identify and resolve personal saboteurs and blockages, and develop distinctions and further applications.
It took a lot of years of me on my own, coaching myself, to look in the mirror and love the reflection. – Alyssa Edwards
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I would encourage all professionals that are interested in innovation and new perspectives in coaching to attend this course. Janet has a lot of experience and knowledge and till the end of the course you gain self-awareness and a lots of new ideas and tools that you are encouraged to use in your own business. The course is resource rich with material and references and I was really benefited. It was a very enjoyable course and thank you Janet for this beautiful experience.
Coaching for innovation is not such about learning the skills of a coaching session – it pushes you to produce a business plan and action steps for you and your own business. This was an uncomfortable and welcome surprise! Janet was incredibly gentle and patient and helped me work through my business challenge until I was able to come up with something that was meaningful for me and my business. I really appreciated the support and encouragement. Thank you so much for the experience, knowledge and increased skills – I’m hoping that I can now more skilfully coach others to innovate and create value for themselves and our world!“
The Coach for Innovators Certified Program cultivates innovation agility in your business, as well as empowers you to stimulate innovation in others. Janet through a series of methodologies helps you explore upfront what problems you’re trying to solve and opens your mind to new perspectives and possibilities. Many thanks Janet for the reinvention”.