JANET SERNACK PRESENTS A RANGE OF HYBRID INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM ONLINE COACHING LEARNING PROGRAMS
This includes The International Coach Federation (ICF) Continuing Coach Education (CCE) Coach for Innovators Certified Program – The Agile Innovator.
To enable and empower participants to apply emergence, creativity, design thinking, scrum, agile, and start-up methodologies to innovation coaching and leadership in life and work – to feel confident and safe in being, thinking, and acting differently to be agile, adapt, innovate and grow in an uncertain world.
ABOUT THE LEARNING PROGRAMS
About The Coach for Innovators Certified Program
The Coach for Innovators Certified Program™ is designed to enable participants to apply emergence, creativity, design thinking, scrum, agile, and start-up methodologies to innovation coaching and leadership in life and work, through confidently and safely being, thinking, and acting differently by:
- Inspiring and mobilising participants’ (individuals and groups) potential to learn, adapt and grow through disruption.
- Resourcing and empowering participants to safely shake up and challenge the status quo and become boundary-pushers.
- Creating a collective holding space and container which creates the conditions for individuals and groups to safely play, imagine, improvise, create, experiment, invent and innovate.
CREATIVITY, INVENTION, AND INNOVATION
To distinguish between creativity, invention, and innovation, and develop the mindsets, behaviours, and skills of adaptive, creative, and inventive innovators, participants realise real business opportunities and solve real-life problems – in ways that are valued by people and customers.
SHIFT YOUR BUSINESS GAME
To foster deep learning and develop people’s consciousness, mental toughness, and emotional agility, to adapt, innovate, grow and flow through a disruptive VUCA world.
MAKE INNOVATION HAPPEN
To engage and harness peoples’ collective genius to embed innovation, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship, in an organisation or an innovation or agile team by:
- Developing the intrinsic motivators, paradox lens, mental toughness, emotional agility, innovation mindsets, behaviours, and skills to initiate and sustain innovation initiatives.
- Applying and integrating “on the job” learning, elastic, critical and creative thinking, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Facilitating trust, permission, and safety, to connect, explore, discover, design, through cultivating people’s imagination, curiosity, compassion, courage, and creativity to reduce risk adversity, encourage experimentation, inventiveness, and collaboration, increase presence, and deliver innovative solutions that people appreciate and cherish.
OUTCOMES OF OUR LEARNING PROGRAMS
What coaches, leaders, consultants, trainers, groups and teams learn by attending the learning programs:
- Develop capacity, competence, and confidence to be conscious, agile, and adaptive, to effect positive systemic change and flow in a VUCA environment.
- Know how to make sense of innovation, strategically and systemically, and apply and align it in their own unique context, no matter what it is.
- Feel confident to solve problems and maximise opportunities through cultivating consciousness, a paradox lens, emotional agility, mental toughness to effectively ride the creativity and innovation roller-coaster and deliver commercially viable business outcomes.
- Feel confident and know how to see and solve problems to maximise opportunities for change and growth through knowing and applying the key adaptive and innovation mindsets, behaviours, and skills as the foundations for initiating and sustaining success.
- Feel confident and know how to deal effectively with the challenges and resistance factors to change and innovation to pull and engage people towards co-creating compelling, passionately purposeful futures.
- Know how to develop and access intrinsic motivation and clarify a passionate purpose for innovation.
- Know how to facilitate creative conversations through listening, inquiring, and differing at the generative level to maximise diversity, unleash possibilities, shift mindsets and unleash creative ideas and effect breakthroughs.
- Feel confident and know how to apply elastic thinking strategies: conceptual, creative, and critical thinking to emerge, diverge and converge insights, openings, and possibilities for unleashing creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Know how to engage and enroll people fully in a digital transformation initiative and an innovation process or program.
REGISTER FOR THE COACH FOR INNOVATORS CERTIFIED PROGRAM NOW
PROGRAM COMMENCES MAY 4 AND OCTOBER 19, 2021
WHAT OUR LEARNING PROGRAMS INVOLVE
Evidence Based Case Study
Participants incorporate their own business problem as an evidence based case study and an action learning assignment, to learn how to see, respond to and solve people and business problems in their context of innovation.
Each week, for 8 consecutive week, participants attend a live 2 hour webinar that includes the introduction of concepts and principles, facilitated group discussion, skills practice with debrief processes and refection activities.
Weekly Recreation Tasks
Comprehensive recreation tasks are assigned to deepen the understanding and application of the concepts, principles and skills through reading articles, u-tube presentations, exercises, journalling and mindfulness practices.
Participants are assigned coaching buddies in a complimentary time zone and location for discussion, support and skills practice.
One on one coaching sessions
Each participant schedules 4 individual 45 minute one on one coaching sessions with Janet to support and reinforce the learning process, identify and resolve personal saboteurs and blockages, and develop distinctions and further ‘on the job’ applications.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I would encourage all professionals that are interested in innovation and new perspectives in coaching to attend this course. Janet has a lot of experience and knowledge and till the end of the course you gain self-awareness and a lots of new ideas and tools that you are encouraged to use in your own business. The course is resource rich with material and references and I was really benefited. It was a very enjoyable course and thank you Janet for this beautiful experience.
Coaching for innovation is not such about learning the skills of a coaching session – it pushes you to produce a business plan and action steps for you and your own business. This was an uncomfortable and welcome surprise! Janet was incredibly gentle and patient and helped me work through my business challenge until I was able to come up with something that was meaningful for me and my business. I really appreciated the support and encouragement. Thank you so much for the experience, knowledge and increased skills – I’m hoping that I can now more skilfully coach others to innovate and create value for themselves and our world!“
The Coach for Innovators Certified Program cultivates innovation agility in your business, as well as empowers you to stimulate innovation in others. Janet through a series of methodologies helps you explore upfront what problems you’re trying to solve and opens your mind to new perspectives and possibilities. Many thanks Janet for the reinvention”.