Janet Sernack provides The International Coach Federation (ICF) Continuing Coach Education (CCE) Coach for Innovators Certified Program – The Agile Innovator, to teach, train and coach people and teams to step over their business as usual thresholds and open them up to a new world of conscious, creative and commercial possibilities.
JOIN THE COACH FOR INNOVATORS CERTIFIED PROGRAM - THE AGILE INNOVATOR
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE PROGRAM
Become confident, competent, and enhance your capacity in safely shaking up and challenging the status quo as an agile innovator
To reset, rescale, and reactivate our personal and business growth in the post-COVID-19 world, in ways where people matter and innovation is the norm.
My innovation coaching programs are designed to apply emergence, creativity, design thinking, scrum, agile, and start-up methodologies to innovation leadership in life and work.
My game-changing, thought-leading, innovation, blended and group learning process is designed to foster deep learning’s and develop people’s elastic thinking and emotional agility.
Which are required to embed innovation, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship, in a business or in an organisation by:
- Developing the desired intrinsic motivators, emotional agility, innovation mindsets, and behaviours.
- Applying and integrating “on the job” learning, critical and creative thinking, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Facilitating trust, permission, and safety, to provide the support and structure to reduce risk adversity, increase presence, collaboration, experimentation, creativity, inventiveness, and innovation.
REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR SERIES
“We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
REGISTER FOR THE COACH FOR INNOVATORS CERTIFIED PROGRAM NOW
PROGRAM COMMENCES AUGUST 18 AND OCTOBER 20 2020
Become confident, competent and enhance your capacity in safely shaking up and challenging the status quo by aligning innovation strategically and systemically and through a human-centered approach to innovation that:
- Develops your capacity to be agile and adaptive, to effect positive change and flow in VUCA times.
- Enables you to make sense of innovation and apply it in your own unique context, no matter what it is.
- Cultivates the resourceful emotional states and entrepreneurial traits to deal effectively with the creativity and innovation roller-coaster.
- Cultivates the key innovation mindsets as foundations for sustaining your success.
- Effectively deals with the challenges and resistance factors to change and innovation.
- Engages and enrolls people fully in an innovation process or program.
- Develops intrinsic motivation and passionate purpose for innovation.
- Applies conceptual, creative, and critical thinking strategies to emerge insights, openings, and possibilities for creative ideas and innovative solutions.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INVOLVE?
Evidence Based Case Study
Participants incorporate their own business problem as an evidence based case study and an action learning assignment, to learn how to see, respond to and solve people and business problems in their context of innovation.
Each week, for 8 consecutive week, participants attend a live 2 hour webinar that includes the introduction of concepts and principles, facilitated group discussion, skills practice with debrief processes and refection activities.
Weekly Recreation Tasks
Comprehensive recreation tasks are assigned to deepen the understanding and application of the concepts, principles & skills through reading articles, u-tube presentations, exercises, journalling and mindfulness practices.
Participants are assigned a coaching buddy in a complimentary time zone and location for discussion, support and skills practice.
One on one coaching sessions
Each participant schedules 4 individual 45 minute one on one coaching session with Janet to support and reinforce the learning process, identify and resolve personal saboteurs and blockages, and develop distinctions and further applications.
I would encourage all professionals that are interested in innovation and new perspectives in coaching to attend this course. Janet has a lot of experience and knowledge and till the end of the course you gain self-awareness and a lots of new ideas and tools that you are encouraged to use in your own business. The course is resource rich with material and references and I was really benefited. It was a very enjoyable course and thank you Janet for this beautiful experience.
Coaching for innovation is not such about learning the skills of a coaching session – it pushes you to produce a business plan and action steps for you and your own business. This was an uncomfortable and welcome surprise! Janet was incredibly gentle and patient and helped me work through my business challenge until I was able to come up with something that was meaningful for me and my business. I really appreciated the support and encouragement. Thank you so much for the experience, knowledge and increased skills – I’m hoping that I can now more skilfully coach others to innovate and create value for themselves and our world!“
The Coach for Innovators Certified Program cultivates innovation agility in your business, as well as empowers you to stimulate innovation in others. Janet through a series of methodologies helps you explore upfront what problems you’re trying to solve and opens your mind to new perspectives and possibilities. Many thanks Janet for the reinvention”.