Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching and mentoring help people make positive changes, especially in an uncertain world, so the more people coaching and mentoring touches, the more positive the world can be.
Coaching and mentoring helps people reach their full potential, improve lives, relationships, and business performance.
Coaches and mentors make real and measurable differences in people’s lives, and in how leaders, teams, and organisations adapt, perform and grow.
WHY COACHING IS IMPORTANT TO ORGANISATIONS TODAY
We are living in a disruptive world, where there is less stability, certainty simplicity, and predictability.
As more and more industries face disruption through technology, the role of coaching and mentoring are becoming more critical in helping prepare leaders in organisations for the inevitability of constant and accelerating change in a disruptive VUCA world.
The coaching profession is in a unique position to better help leaders safely and successfully learn how to adapt, and how to be, think, and do things differently.
This is because coaching is a powerful tool to develop the potential of leaders, teams, and employees, by helping them develop the 21st-century mindset and behaviours that help them adapt and grown and drive success.
Enabling them to operate more effectively in an exponentially changing environment, that is shifting speedily from the mechanistic industrial age to the connected and agile digital ages, where uncertainty and instability are driving the business game.
SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY 45 MIN INTRODUCTORY COACHING SESSION
COMPLETE YOUR COACHING CHEMISTRY CHECK
COACHING DELIVERS HIGH PERFORMANCE BUSINESS OUTCOMES
Through a research partnership with the Human Capital Institute (HCI), the International Coach Federation (ICF) explored the components of strong coaching cultures and how organisations use coaching to achieve strategic objectives.
Specifically, how to build a coaching culture as a tool for change management.
A high performing organisation was defined as those who outperform their peers in terms of both Talent Outcomes and Business Outcomes.
Improved talent outcomes, as compared to non-coaching culture organisations, including significant differences;
- Higher investments in employee development (78%-57%).
- An increased percentage of internal hires (67%-48%).
- Increases in employee engagement scores (69%-39%).
- Increases in the percentage of employees assessed ready for senior management positions (59%-36%).
- Increases in the percentage of diverse gender, age, and backgrounds (58%-42%).
- Increases in the percentage of high performers retained (54%-32%).
Improved organizational outcomes, as compared to non-coaching culture organizations, also included significant differences:
- Customer satisfaction (82%-63%).
- Shareholder value (75% -54%).
- Employee of choice (74%-49%).
- Labour productivity (65%- 45%).
- Profitability (64%- 55%).
- Large scale strategic change (59% -45%).
“Coaching is a powerful tool to develop the potential of employees, mostly behaviours, and drive business success. Because of this, it can help individuals, teams, and organisations explore resistance, enhance communication, and promote resilience in the face of change”.
MAKING INFORMED COACHING, MENTORING AND LEARNING CHOICES
Coaching is a powerful tool to develop the potential of employees and drive 21st-century business success.
Considering that the range of big business challenges organisations are facing that coaching can help them overcome, it is crucial to make an informed and wise choice about which areas of specialization and expertise will best help them survive, flow and flourish in the face of:
- The diverse and complex range of wicked, societal, business, technology and people problems, Black Swan events, none of which are going away, or can be predicted. (COVID-19)
- Knowing how to adapt and grow, with increasing speed and agility to flow and flourish, without the safeguards of stability, certainty, and predictability in the operating business environment. (INERTIA, COMPLACENCY, RISK ADVERSITY)
- Knowing how to effectively integrate the “human factor”, systemically and strategically, with digitization and emerging technologies? (ROBOTICS, DATA & AI)
- Breaking down silos and collaborating across boundaries (TEAMING)
- Learning how to enhance their “on the job” learning, critical and creative thinking, and agile complex problem-solving 21st-century skills. (NEW WAYS OF WORK)
- Investing in creating permission, trust, safety, support, and structure, to increase creativity, invention, and innovation, through collaboration, inclusion, and accountability. (SYSTEMIC CULTURE CHANGE)
CUSTOMISED BLENDED COACHING, MENTORING AND LEARNING SOLUTIONS
Janet offers a range of flexible coaching, mentoring, and learning solutions to support different client needs.
I offer a range of customized coaching and mentoring and online learning packages, which are monitored and measured via individual or team coaching, mentoring or learning contracts, and include:
- One-to-one, on-site or remote coaching or learning session(s) via phone or Zoom.
- An introductory 45 min session, at the beginning of the program, to define coaching, mentoring, or learning engagement goals.
- Access to coach via email and phone between sessions.
- Aligned and practical recreation activities between sessions.
- Necessary basic materials required for the coaching relationship.
Please make sure to contact me for alternative and custom coaching and mentoring offerings, including on-site learning programs.
REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT COACHING WEBINAR SERIES
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
As such I have no hesitation in recommending Janet for personal and group coaching.
There is a simplicity and truth in her work that will impact you–individually and organisationally–in quite a powerful way.