EXECUTIVE, LEADERSHIP AND TEAM COACHING ARE ACTIVE, ONGOING, AND COLLABORATIVE PARTNERSHIPS
This partnership with a client (individual or group) within a thought-provoking, insightful and co-discovery and co-creative process.
It involves partnering with clients to maximize their professional and personal potential, neurological responses, multiple intelligences, and consciousness as effective, highly performing, masterful people and team leaders, teams, and managers in the disruptive digital age.
Janet provides executive coaching for individuals, teams, and across organisations.
She ensures that a fully supported and safe environment is created that increases people’s motivation, consciousness, capability, strategic alignment, and professional development.
To enable them to take responsibility for achieving goals and for being accountable for delivering the desired commercial and business outcomes.
Her clients engage in customised executive , leadership and team coaching programs that incorporate a whole-system and whole-person approach that:
Embraces the transpersonal and integral elements that enable leaders and teams to access and fully realise their potential and build their competence, capacity, and confidence.
- Applies Theory U and Presencing as an overarching emergent framework for generating deep systemic change.
- Incorporates the latest in practical and pragmatic neuroscience and multiple intelligence coaching methodologies.
- Creates psychological safety, and a container and holding space through carefully facilitated processes that elicit detachment, observation, and exploration, retreat, and reflection, to discern and generate possibilities for learning and change.
- Enables leaders and teams to be responsible for causing the life they want to lead, personally and professionally, the results they want, and to be accountable for enacting and embodying these.
- Facilitates great team leadership and membership that maximizes differences and diversity.
- Integrates lean, agile and innovation concepts, principles, and techniques to embed culture change and break down silos.
- Supports the implementation of digital and agile transformation initiatives.
SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY 45 MIN INTRODUCTORY COACHING SESSION
COMPLETE YOUR COACHING CHEMISTRY CHECK
ON THE JOB PRACTICES
Janets supports clients with daily “on the job” practices and disciplines to embed learning and change.
Leadership, teams, and executive coaching involve shifting, managing, and developing the client’s desired emotional states, intrinsic motivators, breakthrough mindsets, and behaviours.
To ensure these are aligned to their personal and organisational values, strategy, and purpose.
Clients learn to cultivate and apply “on the job” adaptive, collaborative, and innovative mindsets, and the key future-fit critical and creative thinking processes and innovation behaviours to become:
Self-aware, self-regulating, and self-managing.
Authentic, energetic, and passionately purposeful.
Mindful, composed, connected and reflective.
Engaging, inspiring, and congruent.
Collaborative, courageous, and compassionate.
Intuitive, allowing, and discerning.
Self-responsible, achieving, and accountable.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Increase your performance, resilience and wellness.
Develop creative confidence, emotional agility and increased competence.
Become trusted and conscious leaders who open their minds, hearts and will towards being adaptive, creative, inventive and innovative.
Cultivate an entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial spirit.
Know how to flow and flourish, and to lead teams and organisations, to adapt, achieve, compete and grow through disruption in a VUCA world.
My best investment, as cliched as this sounds, is the money I’ve spent developing myself, via books, workshops and coaching. Leadership begins within, and to have a better career, start by building a better you. – Robin S. Sharma
EXECUTIVE COACHING METHODOLOGY
Janet collaborates with clients to co-create a three-way partnership in line with the professional standards and ethics of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the European Mentoring and coaching Council (EMCC)
Where the coaching client, coach, and sponsor managed and monitored by an Executive Coaching Agreement (ECA) to drive accountability and includes:
- Clarifying goals, objectives and measurable outcomes, aligned to your organisational strategy, before we start the program.
- Identifying and working with the leader’s values and key strengths.
- Cultivating diverse mindsets, skills, knowledge from a wide range of industries, entrepreneurship, and leadership experience.
- Providing rigor through structured (tight), yet flexible (loose) processes.
- Coach-match to best suit the client and their desired outcomes.
- Incorporating well researched and validated tools and robust methodologies.
- Establishing regular, manageable time together within a flexible, and agreed schedule.
- Ability to courageously and compassionately to tackle real issues in real-time.
- Incorporating the ICF (International Coach Federation) 12 competencies, code of ethics to quality assure the coaching process and client confidentiality.
Collaborate with us
& improve your ability to courageously & compassionately tackle real issues in
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I first had the pleasure of working with Janet and the Compass Learning group as part of a team in a prominent telecommunications corporation. Through that initial interaction, I began to understand the benefit leadership coaching could bring individuals and organisations and so when I chose to take time away from senior management corporate life I engaged directly with Janet with a view to exercising some demons and making more of my potential. With this knowledge and with the new skills Janet has taught me relating to mindset and behavioural perception, personal engagement and relationship building I am now much more effective at a personal level and as a leader.
As such I have no hesitation in recommending Janet for personal and group coaching.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Janet Sernack over the last 2 years, both as an executive coach for myself and as a coach and facilitator for my company’s leadership team. Janet’s work with myself and our leadership team has always been insightful, creative, engaging, and business-outcome focused. Her coaching has enabled significantly improved levels of engagement and team effectiveness in our organisation. But most importantly, Janet embodies the principles of emotional intelligence in a manner that is truly inspiring to experience.
There is a simplicity and truth in her work that will impact you–individually and organisationally–in quite a powerful way.
If you want to be transformed and refocus to prioritize, Janet is the One, The Best One! I am a better person, and hopefully a better leader because of the powerful and highly impactful executive coaching I received from Janet. She helped me prioritize what was important in this phase of my career. She introduced me to the concepts of setting the rules and making the space for positive experiences in my leadership position. As a coach, I had all the connection and trust from my first dialogue and I could download my fears and challenges. She guided me all through these and to stay focused on the strengths instead of the difficulties. It was simply so meaningful and easy to open up to talk to someone from the outside, for both the perspective and encouragement. Janet’s simple yet powerful questions, her insights, her experience, and her gentle prodding helped me to avoid some potentially sticky situations. I am now able to focus on what I do best and am better able to look at problems in different ways, and finding very meaningful solutions. She helped to make my transition seamless and turned me into a more holistic person.