ABOUT JANET SERNACK
JANET SERNACK IS A CONSULTANT, MENTOR, AND COACH FOR INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS TO ENABLE THEM TO ADAPT, INNOVATE, AND GROW THROUGH DISRUPTION.
As a consultant, mentor, and coach, she nurtures, aligns, and embeds your innovation-led change to improve your organisational performance, flow and thrive through the shock waves of disruptive change in an uncertain world.
As a consultant, mentor, and coach, she enables your people and teams to make sense of innovation in their unique context. She ensures that it is aligned strategically with your organisational change or transformation initiatives, leadership, team development, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship development.
As a consultant, mentor, and coach, she helps your organisation, leaders, and teams see and solve your unique problems emerging in the 21st century. She empowers, enables and equips them with the mindsets, behaviours, and skills to adapt, innovate, and grow through exponential change, uncertainty, and disruption by:
- Unlocking the human potential and developing human skills to harness and mobilise collective genius and cultivate innovative organisations, innovation leaders, and teams to prepare them for a future we cannot predict or control.
- Integrating the transformational powers of creativity, invention, and innovation with human-centered design thinking, and lean start-up methodologies, in an emergent framework, to see opportunities and solve problems in ways that people value and cherish.
As a consultant, mentor and coach, Janet seeks to make a difference and add value to the quality of peoples lives by enabling you to:
- Make sense of innovation and align and position it strategically and systemically, in your unique context.
- See your world with fresh eyes to become creative thinkers, decision-makers, and problem solvers.
- Hit your pause button, step back, and slow down by paying attention, observing, reflecting, and rebooting to shift mindsets and emerge new insights, possibilities, and breakthrough ideas.
- Nurture your curiosity and imagination by knowing how to safely use creative tension and cognitive dissonance as a source of creative energy.
- Discover unexpected patterns and connections to maximize differences and diversity in groups and teams.
- Experiment, learn by failing (safely), iterate, and pivot to turn promising and moonshot ideas into workable, and commercially innovative solutions that add value to the quality of your people’s lives.
- Mobilize your people to tolerate uncertainty, steer past obstacles, become change-ready and receptive, and build collaborative teams, networks, and ecosystems. Find out more.
Reference Riding the Creative Rollercoaster by Dr Nick Udall
“A coach can play any number of roles-mentor, consultant, motivator, but one things she is not is a therapist. Coaching deals with the “how”: how you move from where you are and make change. It’s action oriented and concerned with the present and future not the past.” Shape Magazine
People side of innovation global thought leader and award-winning blogger on the front end of innovation to support and enable successful change and digital transformation initiatives.
Applying lean and agile start-up methodologies to innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship mindsets, behaviours, skills, and practices.
Applying human-centred design thinking methodologies to innovation, entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship mindsets, behaviours, skills and practices.