Innovation coaching involves inspiring, supporting, and coaching individuals and teams to adapt and grow through chaos and disruption, to nurture thinking and emotional agility, speed up decision making and embed innovation-led changes, in leaders, teams and businesses and organisations.
Innovation coaching involves facilitating candid, disruptive and provocative, creative coaching conversations; a generative process within a safe container and holding space in which individuals, teams, organisations, and eco-systems can become agile, adapt, create, invent, innovate and grow.
THE COACH FOR INNOVATORS CERTIFIED PROGRAM
THE AGILE INNOVATOR
An online innovation coaching, blended, intimate group learning program
Innovation coaching evokes new ways of knowing and being through integrating deep learning, leadership and coaching.
Enables people to become confident, competent, and enhances their capacity to safely shake up and challenge the status quo, to reset, rescale, and reactivate their personal and business growth in the post-COVID-19 world, in ways where people matter and innovation is the norm.
Where coaches are trained to develop subtle skillsets as teachers, transformers and innovators and are trained to work with innovation, creativity, and consciousness as co-creative frequencies.
To emerge a client’s creative insights and collective breakthroughs, within a safe container and holding space. Embracing speed and agility, in ways that are personalized and blended to help people adapt, grow, collaborate, innovate and flourish.
Through developing the desired states of and qualities of mind, innovation coaching enables and empowers people to think, talk, act and team differently.
To lean into the transformational powers of innovation, lean start-up methodologies, and human-centered design thinking within an emergent context.
Innovation coaching enables people to create openings (possibilities) and bravely walk through thresholds that develop their curiosity and creativity, connectedness and compassion, and their confidence and courage. To then experiment with smart risk-taking, (and failing fast), whilst artfully mastering and safely using creative tension and cognitive dissonance as creative catalysts for effecting transformational changes.
- Ignite, unleash and pull people towards anti-conventional, creative and inventive ways of being, thinking and behaving.
- Evoke and learn new ways of being and knowing, to enable the delivery of the desired commercial outcomes.
“Listening is such a simple act. It requires us to be present, and that takes practice, but we don’t have to do anything else. We don’t have to advise, or coach, or sound wise. We just have to be willing to sit there and listen.” – Margaret J. Wheatley
Innovation coaching provides value to leaders, managers, trainers, facilitators, coaches, and team by enabling people to:
- Make sense of innovation (change that adds value) and position it strategically, in their unique context, to adapt and grow in the playing fields of the 21st century.
- See the world with fresh eyes and become an anti-conventional, contrary and creative thinker, decision-maker, and problem solvers.
- Step back through attending, observing, retreating, and reflecting to break biases, paradigms, and shift mindsets to create space for the new insights and ideas to emerge.
- Nurture their curiosity and imagination by disrupting and breaking functional fixedness by knowing how to safely use creative tension and cognitive dissonance as a source of constructive disagreement and creativity.
- Discover unexpected patterns and connections and maximize differences and diversity in groups to generate new combinations for creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Experiment, fail, iterate, and pivot to turn promising ideas into workable and innovative solutions applying start-up methodologies.
- Mobilize others, steer past obstacles, to build collaborative teams, networks, and eco-systems.
By journeying through the connect, explore, discover, design, and delivery phases of innovation.
Holding people accountable for their decisions, actions, and results in innovating new 21st century processes, products, services and business practices.
SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY 45 MIN INTRODUCTORY COACHING SESSION
COMPLETE YOUR COACHING CHEMISTRY CHECK