Innovation coaching involves inspiring, supporting, and coaching individuals and teams to nurture and embed innovation or a digital transformation in a business or an organisation.
Innovation coaches facilitate candid, disruptive and provocative, creative coaching conversations; a generative process within a safe container and holding space in which individuals, teams, organisations, and eco-systems can function, learn and grow.
Coaching for innovation evokes new ways of knowing and being through integrating deep learning, leadership and coaching.
Where coaches are trained to develop subtle skillsets as teachers, transformers and innovators and are trained to work with innovation, creativity, and consciousness as co-creative frequencies.
To emerge a client’s creative insights and collective breakthroughs, within a safe container and holding space. Embracing speed and agility, in ways that are personalized and blended to help people adapt, grow, collaborate, innovate and flourish.
Through developing the desired states of and qualities of mind, innovation coaching enables and empowers people to think, talk, act and team differently.
To lean into the transformational powers of innovation, lean start-up methodologies, and human-centered design thinking within an emergent context.
Innovation coaches enable people to create openings (possibilities) and bravely walk through thresholds that develop their curiosity and creativity, connectedness and compassion, and their confidence and courage. To then experiment with smart risk-taking, (and failing fast), whilst artfully mastering and safely using creative tension and cognitive dissonance as creative catalysts for effecting transformational changes.
- Ignite, unleash and pull people towards anti-conventional, creative and inventive ways of being, thinking and behaving.
- Evoke and learn new ways of being and knowing, to enable the delivery of the desired commercial outcomes.
“Listening is such a simple act. It requires us to be present, and that takes practice, but we don’t have to do anything else. We don’t have to advise, or coach, or sound wise. We just have to be willing to sit there and listen.” – Margaret J. Wheatley
CERTIFIED INNOVATION COACHES
ICF PCC accredited and certified mBIT, innovation and executive coach offering personalized individual and executive team innovation coaching programs.
My innovation coaching programs are designed to apply emergence, creativity, design thinking, scrum, agile, and start-up methodologies to innovation leadership in life and work.
My game-changing, thought-leading, innovation, blended and group learning process is designed to foster deep learning’s and develop people’s agility competence, confidence, and capacity.
All of which are required to embed innovation, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship, in a business or in an organisation by:
- Developing the desired intrinsic motivators, emotional agility, innovation mindsets, and behaviours.
- Applying and integrating “on the job” learning, critical and creative thinking, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Facilitating trust, permission, and safety, to provide the support and structure to reduce risk adversity, increase presence, collaboration, experimentation, creativity, inventiveness, and innovation.
SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY 45 MIN INTRODUCTORY COACHING SESSION
COMPLETE YOUR COACHING CHEMISTRY CHECK
COACHING FROM EMERGENCE
Reference: Otto Scharmer Theory U
REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR
REGISTER FOR THE COACH FOR INNOVATORS CERTIFIED PROGRAM NOW
PROGRAM COMMENCES JANUARY 28 2020
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Innovation coaching provides value to leaders, managers, trainers, facilitators, coaches, and team by enabling people to:
- Make sense of innovation (change that adds value) and position it strategically, in their unique context, to adapt and grow in the playing fields of the 21st century.
- See the world with fresh eyes and become an anti-conventional, contrary and creative thinker, decision-maker and problem solver.
- Step back through attending, observing, retreating and reflecting to break biases, paradigms and shift mindsets to create space for the new insights and ideas to emerge.
- Nurture their curiosity and imagination by disrupting and breaking functional fixedness by knowing how to safely use creative tension and cognitive dissonance as a source of constructive disagreement and creativity.
- Discover unexpected patterns and connections and maximize differences and diversity in groups to generate new combinations for creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Experiment, fail, iterate and pivot to turn promising ideas into workable and innovative solutions applying start-up methodologies.
- Mobilize others, steer past obstacles, to build collaborative teams, networks, and eco-systems.
By journeying through the connect, explore, discover, design and delivery phases of innovation.
Holding people accountable for their decisions, actions, and results in innovating new 21st century processes, products, services and business practices.
It took a lot of years of me on my own, coaching myself, to look in the mirror and love the reflection. – Alyssa Edwards
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Over the last two years I have had exposure to other courses and seminars on innovation. All have provided useful perspective and tools. The Coach for Innovators program is unique in its emphasis on the inner being, attitudes and personal practices that underlie the ability to coach innovation. The program is resource rich and offers particularly powerful questions that can serve to be safely disruptive to the status quo.
The Coaching for Innovators Program will offer you great value. You will benefit from Janet Sernack’s massive knowledge, experience and commitment in the field of innovation and you are encouraged to apply to your own business. In addition, it’s a very enjoyable experience.
A multi benefit course providing self-awareness, ability to think differently, coach in a way that makes your client more innovative and know your passionate purpose that can help you achieve your dream. I loved the reading materials and the reference given very helpful to keep and use. Slides given were very useful as a reference at all times.”