Janet Sernack is the founder and CEO of ImagineNation™ – a collective of passionate innovation, strategy, learning, and coaching professionals who partner with leaders, teams, coaches, and organisations to develop their future fitness, deliver their growth goals for purposeful change and meaningful impact in an exponentially changing, digitised, and disruptive world.
- Generating adaptive future-fit and breakthrough mindset shifts.
- Building leader and team capability to adapt and collaborate, drive change and thrive.
- Working with your organisation, leaders, and teams to unblock barriers to change, innovation and growth.
- Unlocking people’s potential and collective genius to be, think, and do things differently
See Opportunities and Solve Problems
ImagineNation™ helps you see and emerge opportunities and solve problems – by helping you build aligned, agile, customer-centric, sustainable, and resilient leaders, teams, and organisations.
To adapt and grow, compete, and succeed in a fast-changing global market and uncertain world.
As the Founder and CEO of ImagineNation, Janet provides innovation consulting, learning and coaching services to help organisations, leaders, and teams adapt innovate, and grow through disruption.
She helps people drive innovation in Australia and around the world through:
- The ICF (International Coach Federation) CCE (Continuing Coach Education Program) Coach for Innovators Certified Program™ presented twice a year offering 36 ICF CCE units and professional certification as an innovation coach.
- Designing and delivering free thought-leading monthly webinars and masterclasses on the people side of innovation.
- Being a licensed practitioner for the OGI® (Organisational Growth Indicator) and the GLI® (Growth Leadership Indicator) a next-generation system that transforms an organisation’s culture into a mindset that drives improved business performance by linking it to business metrics.
- Designing and delivering bespoke innovation team coaching and blended leadership learning solutions that stick.
“A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you always knew you could be”. – Tom Landry