Janet Sernack is the founder and CEO of ImagineNation™ – a specialist on the People side of Innovation providing bespoke innovation training, mentoring, learning and innovation coaching solutions.
- Generating adaptive future-fit and breakthrough growth mindset and behaviour shifts.
- Building leader and team capability to adapt and collaborate, drive change, and thrive in uncertain times.
- Working with your organisation, leaders, and teams to unblock barriers to change, innovation, and growth.
- Unlocking people’s potential and collective genius to be, think, and do things differently
See Opportunities and Solve Problems
ImagineNation™ ignites your people’s innovation potential, develops their human skills, and harnesses and mobilizes their collective intelligence, to embrace change, create, invent, and innovate, take smart risks, safely experiment, fail fast to learn quickly, collaborate, and be accountable for sensing, seeing, and solving real problems.
By empowering, enabling, and equipping your people to be, think, and act differently, to flow and thrive through the chaos, conflicts, and disruptions occurring in the 21st century, and facilitate sustainable innovative solutions to complex problems by adopting a balanced scoreboard of People, Profit, and Planet.
As the Founder and CEO of ImagineNation, Janet provides bespoke innovation consulting, learning, and coaching solutions to help organisations, leaders, and teams adapt innovate and grow through disruption.
She helps people drive innovation in Australia and around the world through:
- Designed and delivered the ICF (International Coach Federation) CCE (Continuing Coach Education Program) Coach for Innovators, Leaders, and Teams Certified Program™ has certified more than one hundred people globally as Professionally Certified Coaches for Innovation, over the past twelve years.
- Designed and delivered a range of free thought-leading webinars and masterclasses on the people side of innovation, for ICF, WBECS, EMCC and the public, over the past twelve years.
- Being a licensed practitioner for the OGI® (Organisational Growth Indicator) and the GLI® (Growth Leadership Indicator) a next-generation system that transforms an organisation’s culture into a mindset that drives improved business performance by linking it to business metrics.
- Designing and delivering online and face-to-face bespoke leadership, and team-blended leadership learning and coaching solutions that stick.