LEARNING AND COACHING PROGRAMS
JANET SERNACK PRESENTS A RANGE OF HYBRID INDIVIDUAL, GROUP, AND TEAM ONLINE LEARNING AND COACHING PROGRAMS
This includes The International Coach Federation (ICF) Continuing Coach Education (CCE) The Coach for Innovators, Leaders, and Teams Certified Program™ to empower, enable, and equip you as a coach, leader, team, consultant, and entrepreneur to see and solve complex problems, become innovative and future-fit to thrive in a constantly changing and uncertain world.
Our deep learning and coaching programs help you re-balance, adapt, and become an agile and nimble leader, coach, consultant, and team who can respond, regroup, and thrive, by knowing how to sense, see, and solve complex problems, pivot, and grow through uncertainty and disruption.
ABOUT OUR LEARNING AND COACHING PROGRAM
About The Coach for Innovators, Leaders, and Teams Certified Program™
The Coach for Innovators, Leaders, and Teams Certified Program™ involves the presenter (Certified Coach for Innovators™) partnering with a small, intimate learning cohort, or group of individual coaches, leaders, or a functional team.
It aims to develop their confidence, competence, and capacity, to be agile and innovative in leading, coaching, and teaming innovation.
In ways that align with and meet the Professional Standards and Ethics of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and desired rigorous measurement and evaluation criteria.
This intense, intimate, and deep learning and coaching program can be customised into a bespoke program to satisfy and meet your specific organisational needs, including a focus on:
- Developing effective innovation teams,
- Removing leader’s fears of failure and risk of adversity,
- Developing critical and creative thinking skills,
- Developing an innovation mindset.
As a result of meeting these criteria, you will become certified by ImagineNation™ as a Professionally Certified Coach for Innovators™ who masterfully:
- Aligns change and technology initiatives with the people side of innovation, in creative, inventive ways, and be safely experimental and collaborative.
- Partners with clients to systemically and strategically align and improve a team, business practice, or an organisation’s ability to add value to the quality of users, customers, and stakeholders’ lives in ways, they appreciate and cherish.
- Distinguishes between creativity, invention, and innovation, and develops the mindsets, behaviours, and skills of adaptive, creative, and inventive innovators.
- Senses and realises real business opportunities and solves real-life problems – in ways that people and customers appreciate, cherish and value.
SHIFT YOUR BUSINESS GAME
The deep learning program develops your consciousness, cognitive agility and emotional resilience, to adapt, innovate, grow, and flow through an uncertain and disruptive world.
MAKE INNOVATION HAPPEN
The deep learning program unlocks human potential and develops human skills to harness peoples’ collective genius to embed innovation, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship, in an organisation or innovation, functional, hybrid, or agile team by:
- Increasing embodied presence within a co-creative learning experience involving co-sensing, co-inquiring, co-discovering, and co-designing innovative solutions to arrive differently in the playing fields of the future.
- Developing the intrinsic motivators, unlearning and relearning strategies, emotional resilience, growth, beginner, and innovation mindsets, behaviours, and skills to initiate and sustain innovation initiatives.
- Applying and integrating “on the job” re-thinking strategies, reflective, critical, and creative thinking practices, decision-making, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Facilitating trust, permission, and safety, to connect, explore, discover, and design, through cultivating people’s imagination, curiosity, compassion, courage, and creativity.
- Reducing risk adversity, encouraging experimentation and collaboration in failing forward to deliver and execute breakthrough solutions that people appreciate and cherish.
OUR DEEP LEARNING AND COACHING PROGRAM OUTCOMES
What coaches, leaders, consultants, trainers, groups, and teams learn by attending the deep learning programs:
- Develop capacity, competence, and confidence to be conscious, agile, and adaptive, to tolerate uncertainty, effect positive systemic change and flow in a VUCA environment.
- Know how to make sense of innovation, strategically and systemically, and apply and align it in their own unique context, no matter what it is.
- Feel confident to solve problems and maximise opportunities through cultivating consciousness, and GRIT to effectively ride the creativity and innovation roller-coaster and deliver commercially viable business outcomes.
- Feel confident and know how to see and solve problems to maximise opportunities for change and growth through knowing and applying the key adaptive, growth and innovation mindsets, behaviours, and skills as the foundations for initiating and sustaining success.
- Feel confident and know how to deal effectively with the challenges and resistance factors to change and innovation to pull and engage people towards co-creating compelling, passionately purposeful futures.
- Know how to develop and access intrinsic motivation and clarify a passionate purpose for innovation.
- Know how to facilitate creative conversations through listening, inquiring, and differing at the generative level to maximise diversity, unleash possibilities, shift mindsets, and unleash creative ideas and effect breakthroughs.
- Feel confident and know how to apply elastic thinking strategies: conceptual, creative, and critical thinking to emerge, diverge and converge insights, openings, and possibilities for unleashing creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Know how to engage and enroll people fully in a digital transformation initiative and an innovation process or program.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I would encourage all professionals that are interested in innovation and new perspectives in coaching to attend this course. Janet has a lot of experience and knowledge and till the end of the course you gain self-awareness and a lots of new ideas and tools that you are encouraged to use in your own business. The course is resource rich with material and references and I was really benefited. It was a very enjoyable course and thank you Janet for this beautiful experience.
Coaching for innovation is not such about learning the skills of a coaching session – it pushes you to produce a business plan and action steps for you and your own business. This was an uncomfortable and welcome surprise! Janet was incredibly gentle and patient and helped me work through my business challenge until I was able to come up with something that was meaningful for me and my business. I really appreciated the support and encouragement. Thank you so much for the experience, knowledge and increased skills – I’m hoping that I can now more skilfully coach others to innovate and create value for themselves and our world!“
The Coach for Innovators Certified Program cultivates innovation agility in your business, as well as empowers you to stimulate innovation in others. Janet through a series of methodologies helps you explore upfront what problems you’re trying to solve and opens your mind to new perspectives and possibilities. Many thanks Janet for the reinvention”.