ONLINE LEARNING EVENTS
Janet Sernack provides a comprehensive range of global innovative micro, online learning events, in collaboration with acknowledged thought leaders.
Janet’s online learning events introduce cutting edge concepts, principles, and techniques that enable people and teams to step over their business as usual thresholds and open them up to a new world of conscious, creative, and commercial possibilities.
JOIN OUR NEXT ONLINE LEARNING EVENT
COACHING THROUGH CRISES TO ADAPT AND INNOVATE ONLINE LEARNING EVENT SERIES
Janet Sernack and Helen Storr are offering a unique series of online learning events, which involves three interactive, 60-minute webinars, to be presented on Wednesday, 29th July, Wednesday, 5th August and Wednesday, 8th August 2020.
Coaching Through Crises to Adapt and Innovate Webinar Series
This micro-learning series of three stand-alone, 60-minute webinars aim to help people know how to lead and coach others to:
- Successfully transition through the disruption and chaos caused by the COVID-19 crisis and the volatile, uncertain, ambiguous, and complex operating (VUCA) environment.
- Use constructive conflict to reimagine their future business or practice in the post COVID-19 world.
- Experiment, explore, and exploit opportunities for recovery and reinvention to co-create a sustainable future for their business or practice.
Webinar Series Details
Transitioning successfully thorough the COVID-19 crisis
Wednesday 29th July 5pm – 6pm
- Understanding and managing the impact of exponential change, VUCA, and disruption.
- Exploring opportunities for coaching people through crises.
- Coaching through crises in a VUCA world.
- Holding the space for recovery and reinvention.
Reimagining your business or practice recovery
Wednesday 5th August 5pm – 6pm
- Understanding and managing crises using constructive conflict to stimulate recovery
- Coaching to create breakthrough ideas, invent, and innovate solutions.
- Working with a framework for recovery.
- Planning your recovery.
Reinventing your future business or practice
Wednesday 12th August 5pm – 6pm
- Experimenting, exploring, and exploiting opportunities for reinvention.
- Becoming an agile innovation coach.
- Working with a framework for reinvention.
- Planning your reinvention.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
ABOUT THIS ONLINE LEARNING EVENT SERIES
Janet Sernack and Helen will draw on their many years of global experience in organisational culture, change management, innovation leadership, and coaching.
As a result of attending this engaging and interactive series, you will confidently know how to power your business practice forward with practical, actionable strategies and embeds thought-leading adaptive and innovation practices and habits to make innovation a future capability and habit in your business practice, team or organisation.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN OUR NEXT WEBINAR SERIES
ABOUT OUR WEBINAR PRESENTERS
Helen Storr PCC Professionally Certified mBIT Trainer & Coach and Certified Innovation Coach.
Through Helen’s extensive experience in both education and the coaching profession, she truly believes everyone has the resources within to be the best self they can be, given the optimum environmental conditions.
She is passionate about supporting and providing a safe, secure environment that enables and empowers individuals and teams to explore different perspectives and options and create appropriate actions to allow them to move forward in a positive way; maximizing their potential. Helen brings a high level of creativity, compassion, and courage to her practice encouraging clients to do the same.
Janet Sernack PCC FILM Executive & Professionally Certified Innovation Coach.
Hailing from Australia, Janet is the Founder of ImagineNation™ she has 30 years of experience consulting and leading culture development, change management, leadership and top team education interventions to some of Australasia’s and Israel’s top 100 companies.
She is an ICF PCC and Mbit certified executive coach, a NLP certified presenter, trainer, facilitator, and executive coach and has tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Adult Learning and Workplace Assessment and Training.
She is acknowledged as a global thought leader on the people side of innovation, she presents globally on innovation and blogs regularly. She is one of the top 20 innovation bloggers at Innovation Excellence “the world’s most popular innovation blog.”